Going to a holiday party and need a quick appetizer? These 10-minute easy holiday appetizers will have you prepared for drop-in guests and last-minute party needs. Pick one or two recipes and keep the ingredients on hand, and in just 10 minutes you will be ready to party this holiday season!
If you’re hosting your own holiday craft party, add these slow cooker appetizers and pumpkin milkshakes to the menu, too! They’re easy, delicious, and sure to be all gone by the time the party ends.
1. Easy Italian Skewers
When it comes to entertaining for the holidays, sometimes the simplest appetizers are the biggest hits! These Italian skewers can be assembled in just minutes for an easy yet elegant snack on a stick. You can even make these skewers up to a day in advance, simply place them on a pretty platter with some fresh basil as a garnish, then serve!
• 12 cherry tomatoes
• 12 small balls of fresh mozzarella (get the marinated type if available)
• 12 slices of thick-cut salami
• 12 black olives
• 12 marinated artichoke hearts
• 12 small pepperoncini peppers
Grab some savings with a coupon for Lindsay Olives.
1. Take twelve 6- or 7-inch skewers and thread one of each ingredient item onto each skewer.
2. Serve immediately or store, covered, in the fridge for up to 1 day.
2. Cranberry Bliss Cheese Ball
Roll up the tastes of your favorite coffee house cranberry bar in a tasty cheese ball. Watch it disappear in under 10 minutes.
• 8 ounces goat cheese
• Zest of 1 orange
• 1 Tablespoon orange juice
• 1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1. Mix together 8 ounces goat cheese, zest of 1 orange, 1 Tablespoon orange juice, and 1 Tablespoon brown sugar.
2. Form a ball and roll in dried cranberries and grated white chocolate.
3. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. Warm Avocado Toasts
Toast squares of bread and top with avocado and lemon zest, then sprinkle with smoked salt for a hearty and healthy holiday treat.
4. Pomegranate Vanilla Dip
Grab a bag of pre-cut apple slices and mix together this cool dip in under 10 minutes.
5. Caprese Phyllo Cups
Source: Gimme Some Oven
Keep phyllo dough in the freezer, and when you’re ready to make these delicious mini cups, thaw it out and place in mini muffin cups. Top with tomatoes, mozzarella, basil, and balsamic vinegar for a colorful and easy appetizer.
6. Garlic Herb-Roasted Shrimp
Source: Joyful Healthy Eats
Buy deveined and peeled shrimp for a fancy but quick start to your party. Toss with seasonings and bake for eight minutes. Serve with your favorite cocktail sauce.
7. Grapes & Cheese Christmas Tree
Source: Kraft Canada
Build this festive and edible Christmas tree with cubed cheese, grapes, and rosemary.
8. Garlic-Jalapeño Whipped Feta Dip
Source: Carlsbad Cravings
Whip up this dip in your food process and place in a bowl. Add toasted bread and veggies and serve!
9. Chipotle-Bacon Pinwheels
Source: 5 Minutes For Mom
Roll up these chipotle-bacon-ranch wraps and slice into pinwheels for an addictive holiday appetizer.
10. Skinny Gingerbread Dip
Source: Positively Splendid
Pair a bag of gingerbread men cookies with a creamy but skinny gingerbread dip for a sweet snack that’s perfect for the holidays.
11. Sweet & Spicy Bacon-Wrapped Meatballs
Source: The Gunny Sack
This appetizer is a love letter to the meat lovers at your party. Wrap store-bought meatballs in sweet and spicy bacon, then bake and watch them disappear.